View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #44
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
A few questions...

How do I enable WLAN?
When I click on the WiFi button on the start screen a wifi symbol appears, that's all. When I try the Start(?) button, then Config/WiFi/Start a window pops up and does something until it gets stuck at 50% of "Getting IP". It never asks me for the WLAN to connect to or any password...

FBReader in fullscreen?
Any way to change FBReader to fullscreen? I do not have much space on my Mini, and way too much is wasted for the top and the bottom menu, how to make them go away?

How do I edit files, e.g. /etc/init.d/rcS ?
I was hoping to Telnet or anything like that, but since I can't get WLAN to start that does not work (so far).

And last (for now), is there no way to connect to my PC from Debian? Only way I see right now is to boot into the Kobo firmware and then connect to my PC.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote