View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Great information. Too bad I don't have a Touch. Perhaps I should reconsider buying one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef70 View Post
Also, I am not familiar with Wikis.
They're usually very easy to learn, even if a bit weird at first. Great for microcontent, IMO. (i.e. addings bits and bytes and just linking them together instead of doing a whole writeup for every part; adding a category even groups them nicely - and you get automagically a TOC)
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote