View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:04 AM   #65
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
a wild problem appeared (and I'm completely unable to reproduce it so this is just for the record)

for some reason fbink caused the display to rotate 180° today on my H2O, everything appeared upside down (but touch area did not rotate along with it)

happened as I left a book and went back to the homescreen, not sure if nickel does anything to rotation when that happens, or anything else that could race with fbink.
Nickel resets the rotation when going to the home screen, the settings screen (except for reading settings), and a few others which do not support landscape. I'm not sure if it always resets it even if rotation is not enabled on the device.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote