View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 02:35 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Traditionally, I as backer up in chief have made multiple family photo backups. But in each recent years the newer phone cameras take larger and larger images. My wife's photo collection for 2016 was as large as the previous ten years combined.

If the trend continues, cloud will be the only sensible solution.
Why? I would have thought personally that external drives would continue to be a much easier solution. I have a large (VERY large) photo collection and use a 4TB external USB drive to back it up.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote