View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #79
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi Dopedangel,

Something may be possible, but I don't have a Nook Touch and have no prospect of getting access to one (I'm in the UK).

The way the plugin works, it is necessary to always send the covers to a single named directory (which is different for each of the supported reader devices). This has been discussed earlier in the thread -- basically I do not want to deal with non-ascii directories/filenames and problems with filename lengths.

Given this limitation, would it still be of any interest? If so, would you be prepared to work with me to see if we can come up with something useable?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote