View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #12
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinogodzilla View Post
Where did you get them from? Also there seem to be slight differences, what M92 firmware version are your screenshots from?
If you are writing a manual, you should know an undocumented function - pressing the a button within 5 seconds "vol +" or "vol -" creates a screenshot of the screen. (color )
The point is not in the version of the firmware, and patch number 3 (multitasking) installed atop.

Если Вы пишете инструкцию, то должны знать недокументированную функцию - нажатие в течении 5 сек клавиши "vol+" или "vol -" создаёт скриншот экрана. (цветной )
Суть не в версии прошивке, а в патче №3 (многозадачность) установленным поверх.
Quote:
Once the English manual is ready you could copy it over to another page on the wiki and translate to Russian (perhaps with some help from other Russian speakers) instead of writing it locally on your pc.
At me now absolutely do not have time. Soon, I'll take it over. Thank you.

У меня сейчас абсолютно нет времени. В скором времени я за это возьмусь. Спасибо.
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote