View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #280
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
The Nook pictured below certainly has an "even white background and black text". It's hard to imagine that someone would purchase an ereader based only on name, so I don't think it has any relevancy.

Yes, it's very subjective, but speaking as a pretty tuned-in e-reader consumer, I didn't have huge expectations for the Nook Glowlight as far as a step-change in screen appearance, while for the Paperwhite, I did.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote