View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
You don't need any tricks to access your clippings easily. They are all conveniently stored for you at the following link: https://kindle.amazon.com/your_highlights
I guess this URL shows only the highlights for books you've purchased from Amazon (i.e. Amazon eBooks), am I right? Because for me it shows just 1 highlight!!!
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote