Thread: Development lcd2eink
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #52
fgruber
Academic
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Plus
I don't think that dump message is a big deal. Far more valuable would be the ability of using the wacom digitizer on the android side. That would be extraordinary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javese View Post
the screen dump message can't be disabled yet as it's displayed by the built-in reader service.Technically we can replement the reader protocol to bypass reader service and avoid the toast,but that will need much work and I'm not sure it will worth the effort.
neither eink button click or wacom pen touch is seeable in an android application.I will try to do some research on linux for luck.
fgruber is offline   Reply With Quote