View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 03:18 AM   #10
ellenoc
Author
ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't know if people visit threads like this once they've read a book, but I hope so because I've had an idea and would like to be able to let readers who enjoyed Eyes know. What happened is that I was organizing and cleaning out some old files on my PC and came across a chapter I edited out of the book before putting it out for Kindle. Not that I thought it was a bad chapter, but the book is long, and I worried about the length of it and was pretty rigorous about anything left in having to be really necessary to the story. This chapter, what I call the Latimer Chapter, is an appealing episode, I think, but didn't reveal anything new or different enough about Anne, Cord or their relationship for the 2,600 words it added.

I don't know if anyone who has read the book and liked it would be interested in downloading this additional chapter (it wouldn't make sense to anyone who has not already read the book), but in case someone might, I've set up a download link on my website and made it available as a prc file, which will work on a Kindle or any other reader of MobiPocket format, and also as a pdf file for Adobe Acrobat.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13028

http://www.amazon.com/Eyes-Silver-Go...9610243&sr=8-1
ellenoc is offline   Reply With Quote