View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
I probably will do unless I find the site someone else mentioned. Kusmi sell a rather ingenious "spoon" for making tea. It's basically two sieves held together, you put the leaves in the middle, close it, stick it in the teapot and take it out when it's brewed. At the moment I use a seive which is the right size for a mug. I'll be seeing if I can get one of those spoons locally, since their postage to the UK is expensive!
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote