View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 10:34 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlesmell View Post
You are right, the TX connection got problem. I could enter the Recovery Menu after fixing it. But after I made a choice, I was asked to key in a password. Is it expected and what is the password?
That must be the "main" system (touchscreen Kindles, except for the most recent, are all dual-boot/dual-system machines).
The "main" system does not allow logins.

Only the "diag" system supports logins (and use of a password).

The "snapshots" thread always has the most recent KindleTool version that is available.
KindleTool will translate your device's serial number to the diags system password.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote