View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 04:19 PM   #1925
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I'm not sure this is going to be any help to you but I've seen this before when the !important attribute is used in CSS. I'm afraid I never got to the bottom of the finer points of why/how the CSS gets wrecked.

As a result, long ago, I decided to ban the use of !important inside any of my own epubs or in kobo_extra.css. I haven't had any problems since.
Waah! I need it in order to override some CSS that has higher precedence. This seemed like a nice generic way for all books.

I can't remember what the book was using that made it hard to override. Are there other ways of overriding besides !important?
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote