Thread: MobileRead Book Club Selections List
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #44
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
It sounds good, Nyssa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I mention this because at the end of your previous to last post you seemed concerned that we were discussing which months were open vs closed and I just didn't understand why, hence my saying it all seemed logical to me..
Ah. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was wondering why we were discussing it at all, or giving different suggestions. I don't really care which specific categories are open or closed but I realise others do. (I did care a bit about the pattern of it though, which is why I posted)

I only mentioned letting Tom decide just to hopefully get everyone on board saying "Yes, we'll just let Tom decide." Luckily, he posted quickly after me but sometimes he takes awhile before responding to things we're discussing and I was hoping to get us all in agreement on something.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote