View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #76
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Yes, I meant the Arc, except for the plugin support; neither the Vox nor the Arc are tested.

You wouldn't need the extended driver plugin, that explicitly does not support the Arc or Vox. And the directions I've provided are only applicable to the devices supported by the extended driver: Touch, Mini, Glo, Aura HD, and Aura. I don't have an Arc or a Vox to test with, and I have no interest in purchasing either, so if you get it working feel free to contribute directions for either or both device
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote