View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 02:04 PM   #70
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I know on my part I did try to take into consideration what other people have stated as preferences. I know Catlady does NOT like SF/F, so while I will nominate them when I do I try to make sure they are something that should have a draw for non-genre readers (therefore, The Alchemist instead of The Martian.)

And besides, anyone who has any inclination to read The Hobbit already has.
Well, thank you, but please don't worry about my pet peeves. I usually have to be dragged kicking and screaming to go out of my comfort zones, but as long as one of my libraries has an audiobook version, I'll make the attempt--at least most of the time.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote