Thread: New Leaf Themes Redux
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 01:25 PM   #30
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
If that's what people want ... I just didn't (and don't) see the connection. The only reason for conflating these two (rather than any other random themes) is because both speak of plurals.

I rather like Victoria's theme idea of partners in its own right, I can imagine having fun finding books that make an odd fit - like partnered villains.
Dastardly duos That could be lots of fun.

Yes, my original idea (It takes two to tango) hinged more on the dance itself - the tango is pretty sparky and intense. So I was just thinking of books that involve an intense dynamic, positive or negative. It could include multiple types of connections - for example, Moby Dick.

That said, I’m not wedded to anything. It’s just fun to see how everyone’s ideas evolve.

Last edited by Victoria; 04-11-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote