View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 02:33 PM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
stroking my new red laptop, and learning about Vista......not as bad as I feared. Altho I admit, I've barely scratched the surface...First thing I did was download Firefox. IE makes me nuts.
Hon, IE makes us all nuts.

You will have to post a photo of the pretty new (RED) laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
What kind of laptop did you get, that it's RED??

And what I'm doing is wishing Ricky would come visit me. She's far better than I at getting all those fix-it-up tasks DONE!!
Hey, I can be bought ... or rented .... whatever. I have now sealed the floor under the staircase (first coat anyway), painted the stained the trunk, done the dishes, first load of laundry is in, I am read to mount the frame on the door, and I'm just finishing lunch before I make the mail run (no ... not the Kessel run ... the mail run ... and a parsec is a unit of distance not time!!).

Going to have to make another run to the hardware store tomorrow. I hate doing that ... I find too many things I need ... got my eye on a really nice compressor with a nail gun attachment. Oh .... drooool!!

No, DG ... it's not red or pink.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote