View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Having just gotten my PRS-900 I was disappointed to see the WSJ price in the Sony store at 4 week max buy for $14! WSJ website shows $2.29 a week for print and $1.99 for on-line for an annual purchase.

I'm not going to pay $5 a month MORE for the electronic edition than I could get the physical paper for. That's absurd!
Sometimes it's about value and convenience, not price. Heck, that's why high priced ebook readers are selling!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote