View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 03:17 AM   #3
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
So, since the boson and fermion paras each refer to the other, they decide I want them to be footnotes.

Another great example of a program assuming you're too stupid to know what you want so they do what they think you want regardless.

Anyone know a way to defeat this, aside from removing the links?
Maybe if the anchor and the "back link" were in different paras, it would block this. Maybe I could put the link before the paragraph, in a div if necessary for syntax. Will try that.

Or, in this book I don't have any intended footnotes, so a way to turn them off entirely would work.

Last edited by AlanHK; 10-24-2017 at 03:40 AM.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote