View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 03:31 PM   #106
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I put my cast iron pan in the oven at 500 degrees to heat it up. Then pull it out and put it on the burner on high or medium high and cook till done to your liking. Or you can pull the pan out of the oven, put the steaks in for two minute, flip and put it back in the oven till done to your favorite temp.
Apache
That's pretty much the method I've used for pan trying a steak on days when I don't want to grill. I would post the exact recipe, but I don't know that it would add much to the discussion.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote