View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 08:27 PM   #9
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I use a case most of the time but at times I'll take it off and leave it off just for a change of pace. Offhand I'd guess the device I'm reading my current book with is in a case 80% of the time. I don't really feel like the case is needed for safety. I rarely drop an electronic device. I do sometimes put one in my pocket and the case is nice when i do that.

My real reason for using a case is that it's easier to hold and easier to turn on, although the Glowlight 3 is an exception to that last one.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote