View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 08:07 AM   #6
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
@Dennis -- I love Rackham's work, I plan to do some more books that he illustrated (even if other versions of those books ARE already in the library).
If they don't contain the Rackham illos, by all means do. They will be a significant addition. Those who just want the text and a smaller file size can get the other one. Those like me who adore Rackham will grab yours.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote