View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Kobo Vox loses current book and place

A friend who has been using a Kobo Vox for years tells me that the Vox lost the book she was currently reading, and when she finally located it, it had lost her place. She uses the native Kobo reader. Has anyone else experienced this and whet did you do about it?

I just had something similar happen, but I use Aldiko on my Vox. When I returned to my book it wasn't in my Recent Reads and I had to scroll through the whole library to find it and it was flagged 'finished'. However, it was at the page I was reading. I think what happened here was I'd gone and looked at the last page, so it flagged it 'finished' and removed it fro my Recent Reads.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote