View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 03:54 AM   #50
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by luag
Moonraker: Not defending or anything, but I guess they simply had to release the software...v8 is officially released in China now. (which of course, is intended for chinese market)

Luag, of course you are correct. V8 software should be available to the Chinese market.
But Jinke did not have to give English access to this software for the V2. I think this was overly generous of them. I would like to see it clearly stated on their website that this software is unfinished for the English market.
I do believe that Jinke have a very good hardware product with the Hanlin e-ink reader. They sound like a nice company and I wish them well. I am seriously considering purchasing the V2 providing they can get the software in up to scratch.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote