View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 12:32 PM   #25
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Thanks, yeah that's the same error I was getting in my testing. Unfortunately, the problem seems to be in the libusb implementation on the Mac. Basically any attempt to perform bulk read/writes fails.

I don't know enough about USB internals on the Mac to debug it. Knowing me I'm probably not going to be able resist the challenge to learn though ;-)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote