View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:22 AM   #5
Serapeum
Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serapeum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Moon Reader+
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwhelan View Post
By splash page I mean book cover. It sometimes appears to fill the screen. Using back arrow makes it smaller and then I can click elsewhere and bring up the icons on the bottom. This is a major improvement.
I usually swipe it away like any other page - are you saying that doesn't work for you?

Quote:
Now how do I indicate I've finished the book and get to the list of books again?
Tap your back button or tap the centre of the screen and hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen.

Quote:
For the moment I can live without knowing how to remove the background whatever.
Change the background colour and set it to be opaque.
Serapeum is offline   Reply With Quote