View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #19
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@VictoriaP: Done, they're in the second post. If you've not updated to 2.5 yet, and you were using CModNarrow, try the new default fonts first, they've really been greatly darkened! (But then, I may be a bit biased, I always very much liked the default Serif fonts ^^)

@chilady1: Correct. And, yes, it'll overwrite some of the files already there. (FYI, what's in this folder: the default fonts with their default filenames from a k2i 2.5.3, _and_ the default set of custom fonts. So, you'll effectively be overwriting the custom fonts.)
Cool - thanks again NiLuJe for such quick responses. I just wanted to make sure that overwriting is the right thing to do - wasn't sure but now I think I finally got it. Your GREAT!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote