View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 AM   #77
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
In case anyone is interested, pictures turn out pretty good. A friend asked me to take pics with the SMP5 cause she wants to get one and was curious about pics. My little bird looked pretty cute in the pictures. Funny I couldn't get the camcorder figured out, I touched and nothing. Guess I better read how it works, lol.

Also you can crop the pictures, which I usually do to get some closeups. Pretty nice I think.

I wasn't even interested in the camera part til my friend asked me about it. She was interested in the radio, which I don't really use, but it is there.
The Camera does okay. I didn't realize it had flashed till I snapped a pic of hubby next to me. Man he was mad. Poor guy. I kept apologizing while he saw spots. The Camcorder has a light even and there is a front camera for self portraits.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote