View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 10:00 AM   #8
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
How often is something like that required for a rather casual user of a Kindle?
- - - -
Rare,
should be never, but this is the real world we are talking about.

If the Kindle was jail broken, it also does serious damage to the jail break (which can now be fixed).
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Good advice. I would hope Amazon have included a "do you really want to do this message", but for obvious reasons I haven't tried it.
It varies with the firmware version running and how you reach the choice to Reset or Restart.
So all I can reasonably do is write the warning, the user has to read what they are pressing.

Last edited by knc1; 08-17-2017 at 10:07 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote