View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #2127
aleyx
Addict
aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Bookeen Diva, Kobo Clara BW
Works for me (tested 'metadata only', then 'update epub always' on a 4-chapter, 11K words story).

A weird thing (not a FFDL issue): the 'Published' column doesn't act like the 'date' column, or the custom I made for the update date.

After the update, the tooltip on the three columns had the correct date and time. I click on the 'update' field (open edit mode) then click away (close edit mode), the tooltip still has the correct values. Same for the 'date' field. I do it on the 'published' field: the tooltip only has the date value left, and zeroed the time part.

Not a FFDL issue, and has no significant impact, but I raised an eyebrow...