View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 05:16 AM   #15
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by isethia View Post
I am also unable to open any of my e-books in Calibre with the new update, and am getting the same message.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\ui.py", line 248, in _load_ebook_worker
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\viewer\convert_book.py", line 162, in prepare_book
WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied
I am about to go back to the old version, because I expect a program I install to continue working properly and not randomly stop because of a new update that apparently requires to deactivate my anti-virus if I want to read stories on my computer.
(another clue supplied )
What FORMAT is in your Library for a book that fails? (The viewer does an on the fly convert to EPUB for some formats)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote