View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think later in the year when we decide on which categories to keep and which ones to discard, Award Winners should be the first to go. A month devoted to Award Winners sounds like a great idea, but here it is nineteen hours since I started the thread, and not one nomination.
Sorry, Tom. I had it written, but got interrupted and hadn't actually posted it!

This becomes another "free for all" month. Nothing wrong with that, of course. And now that I've nominated the winner, we can just move directly to reading it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote