View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
WTF no wifi only and expensive compared to IPad. Don't they get that one of their main
competitive advantage is going to be price.
Most people that didn't buy an Ipad think it costs too much and are waiting for someone to build a cheaper device.
And I already signed for a galaxy s android phone contract now why would I want to sign another contract when I could just use wireless tethering in my android phone
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote