View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #51
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@lachyzee / BradV - I think B&N are suffering from the same problem that Amazon did with their recent upgrades. Either they haven't upgraded all their web servers yet, or something is caching pages in between. As I have managed by refreshing to get two different appearances (and the plugin alternately working/not working).

I am not going to bother coding for this as it is hopefully a short term thing. Hopefully it won't take long for them to get their act together and fully deploy their new look site. You can see for yourself by hitting ctrl+F5 in your web browser and seeing different page layouts.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote