View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 10:52 PM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpernickel View Post
I just got a Clara HD and I can't believe how much I enjoy the comfortlight option. I heard reports of uneven lighting but the lighting on mine is even, and really pleasant to use. I find myself using comfortlight even in the day, because it's just easier on the eyes. When I read at night, it doesn't hurt my eyes.

Anyone else?
I don't have a Kobo Clara or ComfortLight Pro, but I think the Tolino 4 HD's smartLight is basically the same thing. I like it a lot too and find I'm almost always using the warmer side of the lighting — even during the day (inside). If I was reading outside it might be different.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote