View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:09 AM   #164
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting4somethin View Post
I wonder how long you’ve had it. I bought mine from ebay, apparently brand new from a Chinese seller, but it developed lines on the eink screen and died. I read that a lot of them do. I might try to save up for the yota3.
Lines also appeared on mine recently. Did you, by any chance, use a wireless charger? I did, and the lines appeared in the area where the charger touched the phone. Could be a coincidence, but maybe the e-ink screen doesn't like electrons flowing through it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote