Thread: Cover Design
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #58
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
I myself am extremely excited about the idea of a new Pulp Era. It was, actually my motivation to start publishing.

I used to love reading the Rex Stout mystery novelettes that were three to a book (Trio for Blunt Instruments, Three for the Chair, titles like that).

I have a bunch of things that I want to write shorter than the print industry likes. Including some serials. Right now I've got to figure out what to do with the sequel to Wife of Freedom. It's a longer book, and it has a decent breaking point about two thirds of the way through (and the last third needs the most work). But at the same time, there's a really satisfying arc to a couple of the characters that would work better in one story.

Sigh, well, when I'm done writing the mystery, I guess I'll throw myself into that.
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote