View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal_9000 View Post
thanks for the responses guys. i guess new US owners get the "international kindle" with AT&T wireless. but, i still don't understand:

1. is the "intenrational kindle" have identical hardware to the K2?
2. what about existing sprint kindles? i know amazon pays for the service, but will they keep existing kindles on sprint or switch them to AT&T? if they keep them on sprint, i assume they're going to have 2 different wireless providers for US customers? seems pretty complex...
The question I have is why they ever made a CDMA model in the first place. Going with AT&T or T-Mobile would have made so much more sense. They must have known they were going to have to make a GSM model if they were ever to really have a hope of going international.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote