View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
AFAIK, calibre uses the drivers of the OS for detection. So my thoughts would be that there is actually an issue with your drivers and OS, not calibre. I haven't had any connection issues using XP or OS X with the 505. Sorry, but I can't remember how to get the info from the console on the detection of your 505 by XP though, but if you can grab that info, then I am sure someone here can better guide you.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote