View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:09 PM   #62
jtt
Connoisseur
jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.jtt composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: PB 622, PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I wonder if other ncurses-based programs also work within pbterm? I'll have to try and see.
Unfortunately, I'm rather sure that they won't work since this isn't a real terminal emulator. The program basically just prints out what it gets from the program run and doesn't have any special treatment for terminal escape sequences, sorry:-( Would be an interesting excercise to extend it to emulate e.g. a VT100...

I'm actually astonished that gdb works well enough, given that it seems to be linked against the ncurses library (at least my desktop version). Perhaps you just didn't use anything in it that would have send escape sequences?

Best regards, Jens
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote