View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #33
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Are you on dialup? I just downloaded and wrote the 8GB image for "MarekGibek's"
Menu & Linux image for the touch. It took ~35min to write the image to an SD card, at something less than 4Mbs.

Luck;
Ken
o no I am on a fast connection - I had donwloaded earlier the ubuntu and fedora images, and it took a fraction of the time - I suspected that maybe the server which hosts the file limits downloads, or something like that. But it it took rehemiau around an hour, there is something definitely weird going on today. Anyhow, "only" two hours to go now
paola is offline   Reply With Quote