View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittybye View Post
I have a Kobo but the software can't handle more than 1000 books without slowing to a snails pace. I can't get Calibre to work with my Sony reader (it literally takes hours to transfer less than 100 books.) I'm at my wits end.
Thats news to me; I never saw it mentioned before. Ereaders cannot handle even 1000 books? I have like 17,000 books!! Is it anything to do with the specific card you are using?

How does other ereaders in this regard, say kindle, nook etc.? How many books you people normally have in the reader (without slowing it down)?
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote