View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Ereader That Handles a Lot of Books

I swear I have nothing but problems with ereaders.

I need a ereader that can handle my huge library. I have over 5000 "books" (not all are published books, which is why I used the quotes) and I need a ereader that can handle them.

I have a Kobo but the software can't handle more than 1000 books without slowing to a snails pace. I can't get Calibre to work with my Sony reader (it literally takes hours to transfer less than 100 books.) I'm at my wits end.

I need a ereader that can actually handle a lot of books, I do want to eventually put all 5000+ books on it because I want to actually have my whole library with me. (it's the whole reason I want a ereader in the first place)

I love the touch, front lit would be great, but it's not a deal breaker . Is there a reader than can actually handle a large about of books? Or are they all so buggy as to render them useless when you have a large about of books?
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote