View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #506
Jwing
Enthusiast
Jwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchforkJwing can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomco3131 View Post
I have a small problem.

When Im in collection in collection, and when I click to back button /back arrow no home!/ , then my Paperwhite is going to "Home" and i can't open any collection because when I click to collection, peperwhite says "Opening..." and that is all.. Then I must open a book which is saved in Home directory and when I come back to "Home", paperwhite opening collections normal.

Any solution to this problem??

/sorry for my english/
I'm having the same "problem". I'm on 5.3.4.

When I'm in a book that belongs to a collection in collection and press "back button", the screen goes to a blank page (as if goes to the inner collection screen, but it's blank) and I have to press back again to go to the previous collection, not the collection that the book was actually in. And then occurs the same problem said above.

A solution to that, for now, is press "Home button" instead of "Back button".

Great app by the away.
Jwing is offline   Reply With Quote