View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #14911
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Richard Castle & C.E. Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Finished up with City of Ashes and now I'm back to The Derrick Storm Trilogy, 1/2 way through the first one, A Brewing Storm.
I finished reading A Brewing Storm. It ends with a 'to be continued' which suggests to me that the 'Storm' Trilogy is a single story. Anyway I'm enjoying it and will probably continue with it after Christmas (the other two are wish list items)!

So now on to something new to me the first of a series called the Walker Papers by C.E. Murphy. She's kinda' interesting to me as she was born in Homer Alaska (I lived in Alaska for 1/2 of the 60's), writes this Urban Fantasy series about a 27 year old female native American Shaman and Catie Murphy presently lives in Ireland (a lot of Celtic mythology seems to be included in this first book, Urban Shaman). Also my college degree is in Anthropology.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote