Thread: Calibre Speedup
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:40 AM   #40
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
. Just don't understand your motive here. Enlighten me.

Helen
just indicating that you all are wasting hours/days failing to save even seconds:-)

see previous post conclusion:
"Surprisingly putting calibre conversion temp files on ramdisk results in the same conversion times as with no ramdisk."

don't you get that if having temp files in RAM was such a smart move it would be in Windows alreay. Microsoft have good reason for not doing that which google will explain to you if interested.

now I return to to how many angels can I balance on this pin / how many nanoseconds can I shave from this process.
have a nice day & don't waste too much time composing a retort - you may need those seconds

Last edited by cybmole; 10-27-2012 at 02:43 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote