View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
eReaders and ebooks are convenient. Packing my Kindle instead of 10 books for a week of vacation or transporting 100 books a year to my summer cabin is the main reason I switched, but browsing for books using a computer is many times better than wandering aimlessly through a library or bookstore. I can search by author, google reviews and prize lists, read samples, track bestsellers, compare prices, access recommendations by other readers, etc. All from the comfort of my home, at any hour of the day or night. In a bookstore or library all I get is the information contained in the book itself.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote