View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
hmm, I was worried about this being a potential problem. I think that because I used an account before the backup, that same account will have to be used afterwords. I was hoping that this was not the case, but it seems like it may be. If another user has similar problems I'll try and figure a way around this and possibly post the account details so other can use it in the mean time.

That said, step 7 may fix it, to get to a terminal go to the developers tools app then tap on terminal emulator, I think it should work but if not let me know.

EDIT: I have to go to a concert that I'm performing in now, but when I get back I'll test some of the newer backups I've been working on and we'll see what we can do about that error.

Also, if anyone has been successful in this please let me know, I want to know if this is an isolated incident.

Last edited by emusan; 05-27-2011 at 06:06 PM.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote