View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #8
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Hi there

One of the members welcomed me to the forum when I joined and told me about Calibre. Its a wonderful program, and thank you for writing it.

I sent you $25 for a thank you.

I do have one question and obviously I am not a long time user, but why does it say it will erase my original files from my hard drive if I remove the list of added books from calibre? Right now I am doing a lot of converting of various file types, getting ready for my new kindle, but later on, I will want to use the library feature to keep track of my books. I have already cleared the add books once, but I didn't notice that it had erased anything.

By the way, is there anyway to see if a file has DRM on it?

Thanks again for a wonderful program
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote